LUXURY CHOCOLATES, THE SWEET JOY OF CHRISTMAS
LUXURY CHOCOLATES, THE SWEET JOY OF CHRISTMAS
Hosting a Christmas party? Choosing a classic box of chocolates can never go wrong when one is stuck with ideas on how to host in style.
Joy is a word that is commonly used during the Christmas and New Year season and most of the time it is also experienced with the sweet delights. Offering and receiving the joy of luxury, delightful, classic and unusual truffles and other cute Christmas shape chocolates in a gift box sparks happiness to everyone.
These luxury chocolates are made with exclusive ingredients and techniques by decades-old companies that fill joy into Christmas celebrations.
Indulging in sweet treats that are expensive yet worth every penny is the luxury Christmas chocolate gift options in India. While the country has been influenced by the western trends for a long time, today, a major section of society tend to be contributing to a consumption scenario in India when it comes to Chocolates. From adolescents to young people to middle-aged people all are consumers of chocolates as they have been gracing most of the auspicious occasions in India.
The delicious rich chocolates wrapped in lavish elegant boxes with detailing has a wow factor and when one hands it over to the friends and relatives, the feeling of joy is only natural. Hence choosing a perfect box of luxury chocolates to share with family and friends at holiday seasons is something everyone looks forward to. The brands producing luxury chocolates around the world that can be shared with close ones this Christmas are:
- Godiva: The brand was founded in 1926 by Joseph Draps, a master chocolatier who manufactures fine Belgian chocolate wrapped in elegant packaging and quality ingredients. The luxury brand creates white, milk or dark chocolate with a wide assortment of stunning signature truffles, sables, biscuits, pretzels and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Hotel Chocolat: The award-winning chocolates by the British chocolatier who reinvented traditional chocolate products by selling it in their iconic curvy giant slabs. The brand is the only company in the United Kingdom to grow cocoa on its plantation. It has been awarded by the academy of chocolate awards in 2018 and 2019. The top chocolate gift sets filled with handpicked chocolate specialities by the brand which are ready to be distributed and put smiles on everyone’s face.
- Lindt and Sprugli: The Swiss chocolatier Lindt has been recognized as a leader in the market and a family favourite for many, saved for only the very best occasions. During its 175 years of existence, the brand has made its name as an innovative and creative company making premium chocolate. The quality chocolate products made with luxury ingredients have been winning the hearts of many just like their Lindor milk truffles which are the perfectly round chocolate shells filled with an irresistibly smooth centre that melts in the mouth.
- Montezumas: Almost two decades old chocolate brand, Montezunas started with a single store and a kitchen sink sized machine. The former lawyers turned entrepreneurs of Montezumas, Helen and Simon Pattison are producing hand-made luxury chocolates are a sheer pleasure on a plate. With innovative chocolate making and quirky packaging, the family chocolatiers have created a sustainable and organic business growth.
- Bettys: A family company based in Yorkshire, England in 1885, Bettys and Taylors Group Limited offers a luxury gift or hamper and they’ll enjoy a selection of Betty’s favourites that’s as special as they are. Their specialised luxury chocolate collections offer a wide range of specialised luxury chocolate collections are nothing short of civilised perfection. truffles made with rich chocolate ganache inclusive of champagne, coated with Swiss milk chocolate and dusted with icing sugar and raspberry.
- Fifth Dimension: The award-winning British Luxury brand offers handmade luxury chocolates from an international award-winning UK based chocolatier using exclusively fine flavoured single-origin cacao. Orchestrating the classic and unusual flavours with this premium and fine flavour, the London based was founded in 2013 by Russell Pullan and Albert Chau. One can customise the chocolate box making the luxury chocolates a more special gift.
- Artisan du Chocolat: The luxury brand has been redefining its chocolates since 1999. From sourcing the finest ingredients to perfecting their craft, the brand offers luxury chocolate bars including their signature salted caramels made and wrapped with a single intent i.e. to please the chocolate fans. The chocolate gift boxes including the delightful and intense chocolates make that this luxury chocolate brands a must but this holiday season.
Let the taste buds indulge in these ultimate luxury chocolates and spread the joy and make this Christmas more special with the sweet treats.
Also Read :Top Billionaires living Modest Lives