Join World Yoga Day to include yoga in your life and begin your journey to a better life
International Day of Yoga or World Yoga Day is an annual event; it is celebrated worldwide on June 21 since its inception in 2015. It is a day to recognize the benefits of yoga and dedicate ourselves psychically, physically, and emotionally for healthful living and at the same time attach with friends and society members over the shared practice.
It is wondrous that 21st June marks this important event in human history. 21 June is the day to pay tribute to the Sadgurus. This is also the day of the summer solstice. It is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and also holds special importance in many parts of the world.
How to Celebrate
The perfect way of celebrating this day is to participate. World Yoga Day takes place in various organizations, schools, colleges, and other places so, locate the one nearest to you and assure your participation. Create a difference in your life and get rid of your mental stress and physical health problems through yoga.
Objectives of Yoga Day
- The main goal of celebrating the International Day of Yoga is to increase awareness about yoga and encourage people to participate in this practice.
- International Yoga Day brings the habit of meditation in youth generation. And, it supports them to can enjoy more peace of mind and self-awareness.
- It educates people about the diverse methods of overcoming stress in a natural way without taking any artificial medicine.
- It also focuses on reducing the rate of health-challenging diseases across the world.
- It motivates people to stay away from unhealthy practices and promote and respect the good practices to make health better.
- People know and understand their rights of good health and a healthy lifestyle and enjoy the highest standard of physical and mental health.
- Yoga practice brings people from different background, irrespective of caste, religion or language on a single platform. It leads to stronger bonds between them and helps to promote the feeling of communal harmony and create a conjugal atmosphere for global peace.
All in all, World Yoga Day aims to bring assorted communities around the globe together through the practice of yoga and inspire them to eliminate all types of negativity and health issues from their lives and get command over their mental as well as physical health that acts as the major hindrance in the path of self-development.
Yoga shows us the path to Freedom. By following it regularly we can release ourselves from Pain, Stress, and Loneliness and move towards the path to pleasure!