BUYING TIME EXTRAVAGANTLY, THE 5 MOST DESIRED WATCH BRANDS COLLECTION
Trust and loyalty are the two factors that are associated with luxury for the longest time. The luxury brands offer top-notch quality products and exclusivity to their customers and receive customer loyalty in return. However, today brand trust and customer relations are neither formed nor maintained like before. They are dictated by the internet and how actively a brand is seen online, but some brands have managed to retain their position in the list of top most trusted luxury watch brands with the exclusive collections.
“The only real luxury is Time; you cannot get the time back”
Time is luxury and owning a timepiece created by experienced craftsmen with attention to details is the best form in which one wants to own time. The luxury watch brands are desired are created and owned by the men of passion, the passion for creating the best.
Top 5 Most Trusted Luxury Watch Brands
Luxury as a whole is present is in every industry, from fashion to healthcare. Though the fashion luxury industry is and its increasing demand is visible upfront. The fashion luxury industry is diverse in itself and contains various niches like clothes, shoes, and accessories. Today we are discussing the top 5 most trusted luxury watch brands for men.
Every luxury watch is a piece of impressive craftsmanship and stylish aesthetic. The luxury makes them more than simple accessories but a status symbol and a timepiece. It is impossible to resist a luxury watch, as it guarantees to deliver fashion and function for years to come, especially for the watch enthusiasts. From its sophisticated designs to the magnificence and prestige that these brands provide, let us unfold the most trusted luxury watch brands:
1. Rolex: Rolex is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland founded originally as “Wilsdorf and Davis” by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis in London, England in 1905. The brand name watch registered Rolex in 1908 and it became Rolex Watch Co. Ltd. in 1915. One of the company slogans by Rolex was “A Crown for Every Achievement” which is represented in its every timepiece. The most expensive watches by Rolex are Rolex Daytona watch, Split Seconds Chenograph, Lenon Dial Paul Newman Daytona and Bao Dai watch.
2. Bvlgari: Bvlgari is an Italian luxury brand founded in 1884, around 135 years ago by Sotirios Voulgaris in Rome, Italy. The company broke the world record with its Buvlgari Octo Finissimo Tourbillion Automatic watch. It is the thinnest automatic tourbillon. It measures a mere of 1.95 millimeters with a depth of 3.95 millimeters. The case and strap of this timepiece are as luxurious as it gets, made from sandblasted titanium while the dial was made with the skeletonized variety. The exclusive quality products and services have made Bvlgari one of the most trusted luxury brands in men’s watch industry.
3. Patek Philippe: Patek Philippe is a watch manufacturer founded in 1839, located in Canton of Geneva and the Vallee de Joux. The company is owned by a Stern family in Switzerland since 1932. Patek Philippe is one of the oldest manufacturers in the history of watchmaking. The brand has designed and manufactured various timepieces as well as numerous mechanical watches. Patek Philippe is one of the most trusted luxury brands with over 400 retail locations globally and dozens of distribution centers across Asia, North Ameria, Europe, and Oceania. For enthusiasts who love collecting watches, the company has been favorite for years.
4. Audemars Piguet: Founded in 1875, Audemars Piguet produces thousands of exclusive timepieces every year. The brand was founded by Jules-Louis Audemars and Edwards-Auguste Piguet. This luxury brand is also known for creating its first steel luxury sports watch and its Royal Oak wristwatch in 1972. The Royal Oak collection helped the brand rise to the prominence in watchmaking history.
5. Vacheron Constantin: One of the most trusted brands and manufacturers of luxury watches, Vacheron Constantin was founded by Jean-Marc Vacheron in 1755 in Geneva Switzerland. This brand is one of the members of the Richemont Group of fine watches. Vacheron Constantin watches are a true representation of luxury and heritage that the brand has been carrying forward from ages. The watches are created with precise detaining in traditional shapes and styling, making them unique.
Owning any luxury is one of the most desired pleasures in the world. Watches are not just an accessory but they play an essential role in the lives of various people. A luxury watch is a representation of precision and quality which everyone wants to display as a part of their work. Watchmaking industry has been known for the craftsmanship and detailed timepieces it creates. In the history of luxury men’s watch brands, some brands have gained the position of most trusted luxury brands. The most trusted brands represent the top choices of watch enthusiasts today.