BEST CRMS FOR START-UPS IN INDIA
BEST CRMS FOR START-UPS IN INDIA
Start-ups are usually incepted by an individual or a small team that is managing a lot of roles at a time. One might be managing the finance and operations, while another team member will be focusing on sales and customer relationships. Well, in such a scenario, there will be a phrase when one may not be able to manage the prospects and correspondingly look after the on-going and already traded with clients, a platform like CRM is needed.
Best CRMs for individuals are created to cater to the same need as they are focused on crafting a value chain as well platform to manage all the clients at the same time from different platforms eventually aiding the process of reaching success with efficiency in solutions and delighted clients.
Best personal CRMs or CRMs for individuals are apt for those who envision their brand to reach the heights of success without wasting the energy on things that can be managed by a software and does not essentially need a human element but at the same time are cost-effective to ensure that the startup does not spend the amount it can use to enhance the solutions offered.
From beginning the entrepreneurial journey to reaching the small goals set and taking a step towards the achievement of a bigger objective, start-ups in India have showcased that they hold the potential to change the world with the valuable, updated and efficient solutions. We, at Startupcity Magazine, believe that these start-ups will bring the change they envision and hence we are sharing with the best CRMs for individuals in 2020 to support the far-sighted players.
In the digital world, opportunities are not far away and when they knock on the door, being equipped to handle the same without any problems should be the aim of any startup. From prospective clients in the form of business leads from the website or any digital marketing one conducts, CRM or customer relationship management software is the key to unlock what one can achieve with their leads.
BOOST YOUR STARTUP WITH BEST CRM
CRM does make a lot of work easier for individuals who are aiming to transform the industry as they offer a set of tools that combine a detailed address book, a day planner with reminders, a calendar and event manager, and a streamlined way to handle communications. They are designed for the individuals to and their needs. A person can access their information from anywhere with the help of the CRM, which is one of the key features of the CRMS today and unlock various other features with the help of the personal CRMs.
In the race to join the players in the corporate world who are already a known brand name in the industry and the market, the best part of the CRMs is that it will offer you with a level of professionalism in services you will promise to cater to the client while easily managing the non-core activities.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING PERSONAL CRM FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND START-UPS
1. Managing New Leads: Customer Relationship Management software as the name suggests deals with the client’s information and especially helpful when it comes to managing the data comprehensive clients that one managed to get details of using different methods.
2. Categorising Contacts: Well, as mentioned above, a firm at a stage when it expanding and is dealing with a lot of o clients who are catered with different services. It is difficult to keep track of the next delivery to each client with customised service they have been promised with. In such a scenario, the CRMs will not keep a track of the services promised but will also remind when the date of the next delivery is near.
3. Information Storage: Now, one while dealing with clients, may require to have a look at the history of the dealing with the client to ensure that they can handle the transactions further. The personal CRMs for the startups are equipped with the features of offering instant access to the contact information, history and communication.
4. Organizing Schedules: As mentioned earlier, the CRMs are of great use when they can remind one of the meetings, delivering and other reminders about any required actions with or for the client. The best CRMs for individuals allows them to keep track of events, meetings, and tasks.
5. Efficient Follow Up: While dealing with a lot of clients, you might lose the track of commitments they have made and hence for every client to be delivered on time, there is nothing better than a CRM to help the client deliveries be assured of as they are reminded to stay in touch and also get follow-up nudges to reconnect with contacts.
6. Connected with the clients from anywhere: A startup owner may not be always available on the computer to access all the information or to receive all the reminders and a CRM is essential in that scenario. Today, the features of the CRM to connect with the laptops, mobile phone and other devices allows the users to have unified access to communication channels like email, text, and phone calls.
7. Get the insight: From the date of sending the client with the offer to delivering of the product or service, it is useful to have every transaction with the client pop on the screen while they are on a call with you. It is going to be a supporting element to avoid any situation of distress with the client as every information of past engagements when dealing with a contact.
BEST CRMS FOR STARTUPS IN 2020
Well, an cost-effective option being an open-source CRM, Monica is one of the best CRM for personal. With the various uses focuses on personal over professional relationships, the software is focused on showcasing how the different contacts are related to each other and optimise the strategy along with adding notes, setting reminders to contacts, and seeing all your past conversations with each client.
With a dashboard that lists the upcoming and earlier scheduled engagements, the software has been marketed for personal use but it does have the features to help small business owners with its easy to use interface and layout that is pleasing to your eyes especially for those with minimalist taste.
Pricing: Based on the fact that as the brand will grow the team will expand the CRM offers the users with the option of availing the features in the free trial and manage 10 contacts per month as a part of the same. The unlimited plan offered by Monica costs around $9 per user per month.
A CRM that has established its brand value in the market is one of the top CRM providers, pipedrive continues to serve the clients with a customised and integrated set of solutions that match their sales team’s individual needs. With a key selling point of customisability as an essential part of the solutions crafted, the CRM fits their unique needs and products.
Offering the users with a range of features to manage their qualified leads, automating and tracking sales interactions with synced emails, calendars and calls, Pipedrive is a perfect option for those who do not want to allocate their limited time to the non-core operations and want to focus on the core work while the application manages the contacts.
Pricing: One can try the free trial for Pipedrive for 14 days with no credit card information required along with different packages ranging from $15 – $99 for a single user. In case of free trial for 22 days, the price ranges from $0 – $79 and in case of trial for `30 days, best CRM for individuals’ price ranges from $75 – $300.
• Salesforce CRM
Building a customer journey map, a simple yet core task for many brands to learn about the clients and the areas where they are satisfying their clientele as well as where they are lacking that eventually helps the helping the brand reach the success by working in the right direction. The best CRM for individual use helps the clients to have a better and sustainable way to collect and manage data with customer relationship management.
Pricing: What makes Salesforce a better option to choose from the list of Best CRM for the individual is the fact it offers affordable and easy to use software which has been offering a wide clientele with what they are looking for in the best CRM for small business. With the option of using the software for $25/user per month, this software can be stated as being one which makes CRM much more affordable, especially for smaller companies).
• Zoho CRM
A famous name that has been well known to transform the business engagements with the clients, the platform creates a sustainable plan to ensure that the mere business leads are transformed into valuable business for the brand. With the range of comprehensive and customizable solutions as the users can establish a sustainable customer support experience, Zoho CRM.
The best CRM for startup today has been playing a key role in ensuring that the business has been boosted with growth and success as the CRM offers advanced social listening and selling tools and can integrate with a variety of other Zoho products. One can avail the free trial of the Zoho CRM with the free Edition (which especially CRM for entrepreneurs) which is forever free up to 3 Users. The standard edition is apt for the sales tracking for small businesses which can be availed for $12/user/month which is billed annually.
A CRM in sync with the Gmail inbox to allow the users to manage deals, sales pipeline, contacts, and emails in their Gmail inbox allows users to truly see everything in one place with a robust free version. This CRM is equipped with various features that allow them to perform email tracking and scheduling, email snippets, and access to a mobile app so you can manage your pipeline on the go.
Streak CRM’s free version is an excellent option for solo entrepreneurs who want basic functions in a CRM without having to hop from tab to tab to manage their pipeline.
Solo entrepreneurs have specific needs as they have to manage each resource well while able to grow into larger businesses with more team members. With the listed options available of CRMs, one has the option to choose the best option depending on their budget and specific needs, such as email automation, live chat, and contact management features. Each of these listed CRM are leading in the list of best CRMs for personal use or best CRMs used by individuals has different features that can help your business grow even if you have just started, so don’t wait. Go and explore these options and try out their free trials.