List of Top 10 richest Persons in India
If you born poor this is not your mistake, but if you died poor then this is your mistake. Each and every individual born with some special talent, just you need to refine it to make it perfect. Your habits become your interest and your interest becomes your profession, from where you will earn for your life.
The work you are doing that should be your point of interest, if you doing it without interest then you are just wasting your time. Here is the list of the persons who didn`t waste their time and became the top richest persons. In this article we are presenting the list of top 10 richest persons in India.
- Mukesh Ambani : Despite losing $4.4 billion, Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries, that struck a $7.2-billion deal with BP, holds the top spot with a net worth of $22.6 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal : Lakshmi Niwas Mittal is the chairman and chief executive officer of ArcelorMittal, the world’s largest steelmaking company.
- Azim Premji: Tech tycoon Azim Premji of Wipro remains at No 3 even after donating shares worth $2 billion to his charitable trust, which made him one of Asia’s top philanthropists. In January, 2011 he was awarded the Padma Vibhushan, the nation’s second-highest civilian honor.
- Shashi and Ravi Ruia: The brothers, Shashi and Ravi Ruia, sold their one-third stake in telecom unit Vodafone Essar for $5.4 billion in July, 2011 after their plan for listing the holding was opposed by Vodafone.
- Savitri Jindal: Savitri Jindal is the head of Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
- Sunil Mittal: With over 230 million customers, Sunil Mittal’s Bharti Airtel is world’s fifth-largest telecom company, with operations in 19 countries.
- Gautam Adani: Gautam Adani is the chairman of the Adani Group, a leading trading and export company of India.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla: Aditya Birla Group is among the world’s top 10 producers of cement and Asia’s biggest aluminum producer.
- Pallonji Mistry: Pallonji Mistry, the Chairman of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, is the richest person of Iranian descent. His signature project is The Imperial, two 60-story towers in Mumbai.
- Adi Godrej: Adi Godrej is head of family that controls 117-year-old Godrej Group, a $3.8 billion (revenues) consumer goods conglomerate. Its portfolio covers everything from mosquito repellents and hair dyes to refrigerators. Godrej often says listed real estate arm Godrej Properties, run by son Pirojsha, could be group’s biggest business in a decade.