Motivational quotes given by our father of nation: Mahatma Gandhi
Who don`t know about the father of Nation Mohan Das Karam Chandra Gandhi, born on 2nd of October 1869 & died on 30th of January 1948. We call him Mahatma Gandhi. Mahatma Gandhi devoted his full life in the independence movement.
In this article you will see the motivational quotes given by our father of nation;
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
- A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
- A no uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ uttered merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching.
- Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self.
- Be the change that you want to see in the world.
- Change yourself – you are in control.
- Continue to grow and evolve.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- See the good in people and help them.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
- Take care of this moment.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- Where there is love there is life.
- Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.